This is geared towards the specific needs of the individual and can encompass everything from the basics of using a camera in manual mode (rather than auto) right through to refining a specific photographic technique, depending on client's interest.
The benefit here over group workshops is that you have my undivided attention for the duration of the session and bookings can be made anywhere from an hour upwards - depending on your needs.
Typical topics for 1-to-1 sessions in the past have included:
- Product photography for online product sellers
- Retinal photography
- Black and White creative photography
- The exposure triangle and how to get out of automatic mode
- Photo critique sessions
- Landscape photography basics
- Extended sessions of the above 'themed' workshops to include post-shoot photo critiques and basic photo processing to make print-ready images (e.g. Color Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Adobe Camera Raw)
1-to-1 sessions are either £250 for a half day (4 hours) or charged at £99 per hour or part thereof.
For booking and to receive a tailored quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Terms and Conditions - IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
Before enquiring about a 1-to-1 session please review the following booking terms and conditions in order to familiarise yourself with the process and specific requirements:
- In order to secure your place a minimum deposit of 50% is required, payable by debit or credit card via Paypal (no fees). An electronic invoice will be sent to your email address on receipt of a booking request. This deposit is non-refundable except in the case of the event being cancelled due to bad weather. In the case of cancellation due to bad weather you will be given two options, either (i) refund of that session fee or (ii) reschedule to the next available date if that is convenient. If taking the reschedule option the fee then becomes non-refundable for the following session no matter what happens.
- The remaining balance payment can be made at any time up until 7 days prior to the session start date (this will be invoiced on the same day if a deposit only is paid) or alternatively you can choose to pay in full upfront.
- For whatever reason, if at least the 50% deposit is not received within 7 days of making a booking your session will be cancelled.
- Attendees are strongly advised to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance to cover unexpected events, travel delays or illness en route which may prevent them from attending the scheduled session on that day. Attendees should consult their travel insurance for reimbursement of fees (remaining balance payment) for which your PayPal receipt will act as proof of payment. As noted above this does not cover the deposit which is non-refundable in any case.
- Bookings are for individuals only, except by special request and upon payment of an additional surcharge if wanting to bring a friend / partner along.
(Updated June 2017)