This is geared to the specific needs of the individual and can encompass everything from the basics of using a camera in manual mode (rather than auto) right through to refining a specific photographic technique, depending on client's interest. The benefit here over group workshops is that you have my undivided attention for the duration of the session and bookings can be made anywhere from an hour upwards - depending on your needs.
Typical topics for 1-to-1 sessions in the past have included:
- Product photography for online product sellers
- Retinal photography
- Black and White creative photography
- The exposure triangle and how to get out of automatic mode
- Photo critique sessions
- Landscape photography basics
- Extended sessions of the above 'themed' workshops to include post-shoot photo critiques and basic photo processing to make print-ready images (e.g. Color Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Adobe Camera Raw)
BENEFITS AND LONG TERM GOALS
- Undivided attention from your tutor for the duration of the session. The time will not be shared between many people who may have differing skill levels and / or demands than you.
- The tuition will be catered specifically towards your subject of interest or skill needs, budget and availability since we all have busy lives these days. The content can also be split over several sessions if time is in short supply.
- Follow-up sessions and critiques of your work can also be arranged subsequent to your tuition in order to enhance your long term learning and help to reinforce new techniques or creative processes that are covered.
- Discounts will be offered on future training / coaching services following completion of your 1-2-1 session.
1-TO-1 sessions are charged at a rate of £200 for a half day (4 hours) or £99 per hour or part thereof for short sessions.
For bookings, to check availability or for general enquiries email email@example.com or message my Facebook Page